Called the most significant Project release in a decade, the free beta is available now. Try it and see what the buzz is about.
Want improved productivity and better business performance? Project Server 2010 ensures organizations select and deliver the right projects while gaining greater visibility and control over resources and costs.
What's New in Project Server 2010?
End-to-end project and portfolio management
A single server which combines the best of Office Project Portfolio Server 2007 with deep capabilities of Project Server 2010
Built on SharePoint Server 2010
Bring together powerful business collaboration, business intelligence, and structured execution capacities
More New Features
* Unified project & portfolio management
* Simple and intuitive user experience
* Enhanced collaboration and reporting
* Scalable & connected platform
Experience The Power of Microsoft Project 2010 Beta
Poised for the ascent, Microsoft Project 2010 offers flexibility and choice for individuals, teams and the enterprise to effectively manage all types of work — from simple tasks to complex projects and programs. Project 2010 delivers innovative new capabilities:
* From a simple and intuitive user experience — plan, schedule and successfully complete important work
* Enhance productivity using a sophisticated yet easy-to-use tool with built in reporting and powerful collaboration capabilities
* Select the right projects, optimize scarce resources and manage costs with unified product and portfolio management
* Built on Microsoft SharePoint 2010, choose a flexible and powerful work management solution that integrates, extends, and scales for the enterprise